10 ways to support The Salvesen Mindroom Centre:
- Make a donation, and choose Gift Aid. If you are a UK taxpayer, The Salvesen Mindroom Centre can claim 25p back from the taxman for every pound you donate.
- Challenge yourself to do something amazing this year and get sponsored for it. Walk, run, cycle, drive, jump, swim, abseil, swim with sharks... Whatever you want to do, we can help you set up a web page for donations on our Just Giving Page.
- Have a cake sale, organise a fundraising ceilidh, cocktail evening, disco, quiz, fashion show... raise money and spread the word about The Salvesen Mindroom Centre's work at the same time.
- Join in with The Salvesen Mindroom Centre Fundraising Events.
- Tell your friends about The Salvesen Mindroom Centre and encourage them to get involved and spread the word.
- Nominate The Salvesen Mindroom Centre for support whenever you can. Many supermarkets now have a monthly community support scheme where customers can choose which charity they would like to support.
- Corporate sponsorship – choose The Salvesen Mindroom Centre as your Charity of the Year, have a dress down day, staff raffle or set your staff a challenge as a team building opportunity.
- If your employer operates a payroll giving scheme ask if you can nominate The Salvesen Mindroom Centre to receive regular gifts which will be deducted before tax.
- Leave us a gift in your will, and help The Salvesen Mindroom Centre support children and their families after you’ve gone.
- Do you shop online? Do it through easyfundraising.org.uk and raise a free donation for The Salvesen Mindroom Centre every time you shop http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mindroom
Anything you can give – or do – will help make a difference. For more information, browse the 'Get Involved' pages, or to discuss your idea in more detail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.